I worked remotely from my parents’ house in Corpus Christi, Texas, waiting for Santa to come and while I was a little busy working on this or that, I also worked in SOME purchasing from Christmas … and While it’s Christmas Eve and I’m still not done, I thought I’d give you a quick list of a few gifts that you can’t go wrong with giving someone. .. because we chronic procrastinators have to stick together, you know?
So here are some ideas to consider … many of which can be delivered electronically!
1) Southwest Airlines (or any other airline) gift cards. The journey is back, and it will be back even bigger in the new world of whatever life we live as we go through this COVID story. It is the gift that makes travel cheaper and will be a big part of a trip for someone who enjoys going out and getting around the world.
2) COVID QUICK TEST KITS. I like the ABBOT BINAX test and the iHealth Antigen test. Perfect Christmas stockings. Great to have on hand. Good for peace of mind. Available on Amazon and most CVS or Walgreens or other drugstores. Masks too. These never hurt. Just because.
3) Grocery store gift cards. HEB. Wegman. Safeway. Publish. Harris Teeter. Albertson. Kroger. Randall. You can’t go wrong because everyone needs to shop for groceries.
4) Amazon Gift Cards. Enough said.
5) Basic clothing. Socks for tennis shoes. For guys, V-NECK or other white t-shirts that are undershirts. Bases. You can’t go wrong with basics in white or black.
6) Getaway House, AirBNB or other adventure type gift cards. Plant a seed and plan an adventure in 2022. Depending on where you are in iHeartNation, you can find so many places. Getaway homes have locations from coast to coast. In the MD / VA / WVa / PA region, try Small haven of peace. You can’t go wrong with a AirBNB Gift Card. VRBO too.
7) If you have a bald friend, consider some sort of bald person’s grooming razor. Like that. Believe me. Useful.
8) Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Cards. You can find anything for the house, etc. He will get used to it. You will be thanked. Believe me.
9) Target. Walmart. Costco (if in your area). Everything under one roof. Take one. Give one. Put one in a stocking.
10) Any gift card from any pharmacy. Open 24 hours a day, including at Christmas. You can find everything at the pharmacy … even at 9 p.m. on Christmas Eve!
If you have anything to add just drop me a line and let me know … firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on facebook – facebook.com/tobyknappON … and good luck buyers! I too am going out for my last minute shopping, too!
We can do it. Yes. We can.